Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Tutorial for CMS Script

Status
Not open for further replies.

dose

Technical User
Feb 3, 2006
FR
Hi All,

I have wrote a tutorial which could give you some information for people who want to know how to change or add login agent list automatically on CMS Supervisor and also how to delete a list of agent automatically from script !

Let me know if you have a comments!

Best Regards.

CONSTANTIN Cyril
Telecom Expert
Engineer Avaya
France

Yes exactly it almost similar with some improvement regarding the modification and add in the same script the agent login name, which was not present in his code.

If there is some developer which want to improve this code also it could be great, for example some times you want to attributes a name to an agent login which is already used by another login, so there certainly a possibility to have an improvement of the code to attribute a default name to the previous agent.

I explain we have in CMS Dictionnary the elements below==>

37800 ==> Test
37801 ==> Cyril

Now in my list of agent to modify I have (in the file c:\agents.txt)

Cyril;37800

In this case I will get an error which says "Cyril already exist", so I need to change it manually, it could be good to have an improvement of the script which attribute automatically to the login 37801 the name 37801 and then attribute to the login 37800 the name Cyril.

If you have an idea to do that...

Best Regards.

Regards.

CONSTANTIN Cyril
Telecom Expert
Engineer Avaya
France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back