Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Turret system costs 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dadams15

Technical User
Aug 2, 2010
US
Hi - I'm looking into recommending that our small trading desk (4-5 trader setup) integrate a turret phone system, but don't have the first clue what the cost range is.

Provided that it's a straightforward setup, any insight on what I'm looking at for the hardware and/or total system were I to go with one of the better known brands?

Thanks in advance.

Hello,
If you are looking for new equipment you should check out
IPC
BT
Etrali (Orange Business)

Some others are:
SpeakerBus
IP Trade
Wesley Clover
Cisco/IP Blue
Mitel

It really depends on what the requirements are, but you should budget anywhere from $6-12k per position. With a small floor like the one you describe above you are most likely going to end up in the higher range. Most of the companies above will show you a demo & provide very detailed & customized pricing.

If you are looking for used equipment you should check out
sageitsolutions com

You can obtain contact details for all of the companies above by visiting their websites. I know sales people at most of the companies listed above if you need any help let me know.

Hope this helps you.

Hello,

I have seen higher numbers for a small Etrali setup (more than 20k€ / person), but maybe it was overpriced...

Do your figures include everything (the turret itself, the "optional" but really needed modules (eg: speaker phone), the server, the interface with IP phone system, the recording systeM...) ?

I am in Europe, so prices may differ significantly.

Regards,

G

Hello,

To speak from one´s own experience the List Price for a new systems (5 Pos. incl. E1, QSIG w/o Voice Recording and Installation) are about:

Etrali: 50K EUR (10K EUR/ Position)
IPC: 72K EUR (14.4K EUR/ Position)
Others (BT, etc.): between 10 – 15K EUR/ Position)

Voice Recording System (e.g. Cybertech): 5-8K EUR/ System (16 channels) incl. licenses, cards, servers etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back