Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TTY troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodnight1880

Technical User
Feb 16, 2005
US
Ok two for the price of one.
First question. I have an Option 11 C running 25.30 and I’m using a tty 2 to capture acd info to a doc and then onto a web page for the end user to use. Well I noticed the web page has blank area from 12/20 on. Dialed into the switch and when I prt tty’s that tty doesn’t appear. I stat that tty and it doesn’t appear. Try and build as new and the system says this tty already appears. Web page indicates I’m getting carriage returns but no data. If I can’t out it, can do a chg to tty but it still doesn’t appear, how do I recover this tty.

Second question. I have another Option 11C with tty issues. For remote access we have to dial in using a laptop. If you try to connect to this unit with a desktop PC it will not connect. Tried changing the settings on the desktops etc etc. Used the same number to dial from laptop works desktop doesn’t. Tried 3 different desktops 2 with off board modems (US Robotics) 1 with pci modem and off board modem. Will not connect. 3 different laptops from multiple locations will connect all day long/. Have removed tty from programming and rebuilt no change. Have cold started system and no change. Is this an SSC card issue???

Thanks,
bg

more then likely issue two is a hardware issue. check it locally before buying an ssc card. problem one is pure and simple corruption. someone made a change on the adan without dis tty x prior.. it's stuck in digital disneyland. if an ini will not rls it, then you need to be in pdt to clean it up

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back