Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Trying to set parameters on website for Excel download. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mightyginger

Programmer
Feb 27, 2003
US
Hi guys,

Do basically on this website there is some data I'd like to be able to download. At the bottom of the page are some parameters you can set for the time interval over which you'd like the data. Looking at the link at the top to the Excel download (which is my preferred method) then I thought I could just manipulate the download string which is where Von means the start and Bis the end. But it seems when I simply submit this query that it just gives me what I last selected on the website. So I think I somehow need to set the parameters on the form, submit the form, then download the file. Any thoughts please?

Many many thanks in advance.

Star for Maze, I had not thought of using an XMLHttp request in VBA! I'd always just accessed IE's Document Object Model and manipulated it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back