Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Trying to run a distributed application and need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklane

Programmer
Oct 5, 2004
US
Hi,

Is this list a forum I could come to for help in running an application that I'm trying to use? I haven't gotten much help from the people that made it but I actually need to get it running. It's a C++ framework called OSSIE. I'd like to just start asking questions as I run across them and field them. There seems to be a lot of deep problems with the application. Sometimes the CORBA calls will work and at others they don't sometimes the naming service is getting populated and sometimes not. I guess I'm just looking for some help not anything miraculous. My hopes are with about a months worth of help from you gentlefolk we can get the app running correctly.

If I don't get any flames here I'll start posting my initial questions. I'd really appreciate the help.

No matter what; Have a great one guys,
franklane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back