Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

trying to remove a TN464F and add a TN767E

Status
Not open for further replies.

dteal

MIS
Apr 28, 2003
US
I'm trying to remove a TN464F and add a TN767E. Prior to removing the card I removed the card from the trunk group, deleted the signaling group and deleted the ds1. Then I installed the TN767E, created the ds1, created the signaling group. But, when I checked the status of the signaling group it was saying that it was 'out of service'. I tried busying out and releasing the board several times, but that didn't do anything. I have another TN767E in the PBX already and that seems to be using it's own d-channel fine.

PBX: Prologix G3csi v8

Is there something that I'm missing??? Please help. Thanks.

You probably need to re-post your question on the Avaya (Lucent): Definity Systems forum - rather than here. This forum is for Merlin systems.

Tom Daugirdas,
President
STCG, Inc.
stcg.com

Did you set up your new 767e as the primary or secondary clock source?

I'm just using the clock on the other 767e. I'm not using it on the new 767e at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back