Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Trying to locate a table of the MS Office-Word cursors

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrafts

Technical User
Jan 18, 2003
US
I am working on a presentation designed to show new users how to get started with Microsoft Word. I would like to demonstrate and document the various cursors (Microsoft calls these "mouse pointers") which appear during the course of using this product. For example, the white arrowheads and I-beam cursors in standard text-insertion mode, and the variety of cursors which appear while designing a table (select row, select cell, select column, etc.). I have been unable to find any documentation in Office Help or online. Does anyone know where I might find the definitive Microsoft Office cursor guide? Thanks a lot. Steve

How stupid of me! I am looking for a table of cursors for Office version 2002/XP. I would imagine that they would be pretty much the same for Office 2003.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back