Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Trying to list all Agent Idle Codes in Report Runner/Writer

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhayes2906

Technical User
Dec 2, 2003
US
I am trying to list all codes whether or not an agent selected that code. For example code 1 has not hits but I want to see code 1 total 0.

Hi,

Could you clarify exactly what you are after as to me this makes no sense.

Thanks

The report will only show the code that the agent selected, and my company wants to see all codes whether or not the code was selected.

Well assuming you are talking about Reason Codes (When agent go into Release (idle)

To report on it put the following in a formulae at the detail level... This is every type on non state. Of course this will show every instance of idle and you may prefer putting together some sub totals...

if {Reason Code Events.Reason Code Sub Event Type}=0 then "Automatic/No reason" else
if {Reason Code Events.Reason Code Sub Event Type}=1000 then "Enter reason state" else
if {Reason Code Events.Reason Code Sub Event Type}=1001 then "Automatic Idle with Sign-on" else
if {Reason Code Events.Reason Code Sub Event Type}=1002 then "Sign-off" else
if {Reason Code Events.Reason Code Sub Event Type}=1003 then "CANCEL enter/conference" else
if {Reason Code Events.Reason Code Sub Event Type}=1004 then "Sign-on enter/timeout" else
if {Reason Code Events.Reason Code Sub Event Type}=1005 then "Idle enter/timeout" else
if {Reason Code Events.Reason Code Sub Event Type}=1006 then "Sign-off/timeout" else
if {Reason Code Events.Reason Code Sub Event Type}=1007 then "Sign-on/conference timeout" else
if {Reason Code Events.Reason Code Sub Event Type}=1008 then "Idlef/conference timeout" else
if {Reason Code Events.Reason Code Sub Event Type}=1009 then "Sign-off/conference timeout" else
if {Reason Code Events.Reason Code Sub Event Type}=1010 then "error from SSTX" else
if {Reason Code Events.Reason Code Sub Event Type}=1011 then "Deactivated Agent Instrument" else
if {Reason Code Events.Reason Code Sub Event Type}=1012 then "Deleted Agent Instrument" else
{Reason Code Desc.Reason Code Description}

I Hope this helps but i not sure if this is what you are on about.

If you're looking for the programmable Idle codes, you can modify what Drisk has suggested there to suit your needs. Instead of Sub Event Type in the 1000-1012 range, you would look for the user defined ones which can be from 1-999 depending on what you coded.

You could get more complex and link through the AAC_Reason table to provide the Reason Description, but that gets a bit tricky.

I think the problem is that if no one has selected a particular code during the reporting period then it does not appear in the report because none of the records will refer to that code.

I think you either need to find some way of querying the data which will always include all the Idle Code records or write some kind of formula in the report to output all the codes somewhere.

Unfortunatley I don't know how to do this but have seen info about it in other posts in the Crystal Reports section of Tek-Tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back