Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Trying to add an ANN before hunting to voice mail for the holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmwfw22

MIS
Feb 19, 2004
US
Hello,

I'm trying to add an annoucement before our companies main greeting which resides on the audix system. I figured that I would simply add the Annoucment extension in the 1st covergae point and h1 for the 2nd point. The system plays the annoucment fine then hangs up instead of going on to h1. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

that is because the first point was answered successfully. no need for it to go to the second point.
easiest way would probably be to just create another greeting in audix, say greeting number 2, and add the holiday message on to the front of what it normally says. then just activate that greeting for the time you need it.

if you have vectoring you can write a vector to play the announcement and then go to audxi, but that involves changing the way your numbers are set up.

thanks, tim

Thanks. I started to work on the second option and noticed that it was going to be more worth then it's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back