Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Try & Buy Key-codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter81

Technical User
Aug 24, 2007
US
Any Ideas on how to get Try&Buy key-codes.
I do not have access to KRS and am not a vendor to gain access so how the heck do you get a trial keycode? If I have to go through the hastle of geting it from a vendor then I might as well purchase the darn thing!

You do need KRS access to generate all types of keycodes.

You will need a vendor or distributor to do this for you.

I will generate them for you if you would like :)

Darn Avaya. It never used to be this complex.

Looking for the 2050 ip softphone try&buy

Try n buy can be handy if you have a BCM that you don't have the keycodes for, so you just select one of them and it will generate a new set of keycodes!.

All the best

Firebird Scrambler
Meridian 1 / Succession and BCM / Norstar Programmer in the UK

If it's working, then leave it alone!.

did I miss something and is their a way to do this from the BCM w/o the need of KRS?

Hey all! I got my hands on a BCM 200 Base without any keycodes as of yet. I was wanting to try out all of the features to see which ones I want to purchase and was wondering if anyone here could help me out with trial keycodes. I tried to follow firebirdscrambler's link, but the service charges to send a message. Anyone willing to help can send a msg at william dot kuzminski at telus dot net. Really wanna try these things out before I make a large investment choice!

Thanks

Will :)

Why bother? The 400 series systems are dead as a doornail starting next week. You won't even be able to buy keycodes for them anymore and the 50/450 boxes are end of sale March 12 2012.

Avaya provided me with completely different information, indicating they won't be discontinued (the authourization codes) until next year... and advised me to get in touch with a dealer/supplier to get my codes as soon as possible. Is there any information anywhere on the internet confirming this? I need to know just how much of a rush situation I am in to get these features for my system.

-Will

Correct. The key-codes will continue to be avaliable for sale to support existing system. The true EOL for the system where manufacture support is no longer avaliable is 2015. The 50's,&450's are about the most reliable system out their on the market today for cost effective digital systems that will also handle Voip soulutions and SIP phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back