Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

trunk disconneted-but the phone will ring continiously-g450/s8300

Status
Not open for further replies.

christ1981

Technical User
May 31, 2010
QA
Hi We have a problem with s8300/g450 with 7 anlg trunks.
We Programmed like all calls are landing to operator phone from there its transfering to specific extentions.

Our issue is comes up with transferring time only...direct call landing and call disconnecting working perfectly..

Our issue is when operator transfer an external calls to the extension. It will ring continously if the call party disconnected before they attend the call.

When we monitor this issue. We got the result as trunk is disconnected when the call party hang up. its an internal dely for hang up.

Can u pls help to solve this

have u got solution to solve this issue...i have truned on enable busy tone disconnection in sys para counry op...but sill not working...also i have truned on the waiting disconnect supervision timer to yes and now calls are disconnecting after 8 ring cycles...is there any way to decrease this timer...

alberto111,

i don't have a recipe for every kind of issue but i'm trying to help. it will be better if we will discuss it further in the old thread, creating additional threads doesn't help, it's just confusing everyone including me.

Regards, Alex.
My Avaya blog:

no boss its not my thread...i think u r mistaken me....iam very very much thank u to help me boss....dont mistaken me....i have just shared my findings to this guy as well....iam still awaiting ur help dwalin...

helo

thank u for ur reply

but i tried as per ur instructions

but still the samee issue is there

thanks

christ1981,

ch sys fe page 10, try changing "Level Of Tone Detection" field to "medium". use "list trace" to see if audible busy signal gets detected.

Regards, Alex.
My Avaya blog:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back