Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

True Phantom Mailbox IE like Partner Messaging 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

merlinczar

Vendor
Sep 27, 2008
US
I would like to have extension 217 mailbox have its own greeting, after caller leaves message in mailbox 217 have message forwarded to mailbox 117. Like Partner Messaging Phantom Mailbox

Do you have VM Pro?

ACS - IP Office Implement

"I'm just off to Hartlepool to buy some exploding trousers

Make a custom leave action for that user and in there add a voice question action, in the specific action add his greeting as the prompt and then add a recording of say 240 secs and send the recording to 117 or where you want it to go...done :)

I meant specific tab within the voice question action :)

Or you can make your life easy and create a hunt group 217 with 117 as a member. Turn "Broadcast" on for the 217 hunt group voicemail which will put the message in mailbox 117 instead of the 217 hunt group voicemail yet it will play the greeting for the hunt group's mailbox.

Kyle Holladay
ACA-I, ACA Call Center, ACS-I, ACS-M, TIA-CTP, MCP/MCTS Exchange 2007
ACE Implement: IP Office

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probable reason why so few engage in it." - Henry Ford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back