Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Trouble removing cabinet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Class26

Technical User
Oct 23, 2007
US
I am having an issue removing an EPN.

I have performed change circuit-packs and was able to remove all other equipment but have 1 TN2224 Digital line card that shows

" " Must remove translation on the board before changing circuit pack type.

There are no extensions assigned to this board as we have already removed them all. List con of the EPN shows:

07A12 DIGITAL LINE
no board u u u m u u u u
u u u u u u u u
u u u u u u u u

Any suggestions on how to remove the cabinet completely would be appreciated.

7a1204 has an orphaned pr_moport record. This is considered software corruption. Until the corruption is cleared, you will not be able to remove the board or cabinet.

marked ports show up with Command: list mark
"m" is not an indication of a marked port, marked ports show as "u" on list config board.

A great teacher, does not provide answers, but methods to teach others "How and where to find the answers"

bsh

37 years Bell, AT&T, Lucent, Avaya
Tier 3 for 27 years and counting

Textron,

Unfortunately I tried that and it doesnt help.

Avayatier3,

If it is software corruption, how do I go about resolving it? Reconnect the cabinet and then try to remove it?

( The port does not show up under list mark )

You contact someone that repairs software corruption. It will take less than an hour to resolve.

A great teacher, does not provide answers, but methods to teach others "How and where to find the answers"

bsh

reconnecting the cabinet is not necessary.

bsh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back