Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Trouble opening hyperlinks in Eudora

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudbne

Technical User
Jan 13, 2009
I have a similar problem as in thread13-884501. I tried the solution there and all the settings were good.

I have a tracking message from UPS and all but one hyperlink takes me to IE with Address "about blank" and tab "blank page" Singularly, the one link to sign up for additional Email from UPS takes me to the proper site. The other four links take me to a blank page. I tried other emails to verify I have a problem and several other emails with hyperlinks open IE to a blank page.

When the pointer is over the link the proper address is shown in the lower left hand corner of Eudora.

I just had to reinstall WinXP Pro so this is a very fres install and less than a month worth of MS clutter involved.

I had no problem with this before the reinstall of Win or Eudora. I installed Eudora in my C:\Win partiton and pointed it to my D:\Eudora Data partition and all but this hyperlink problem has been honky dory.

Any thoughts?
Mudbone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back