Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Trouble getting Dial by Name directory to work

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonltgmblr

Technical User
Apr 28, 2008
US
This system is an Option 11c with Call Pilot 1.07. It was being assumed by a new tenant. I was brought in to reconfigure the phone system and voice mail to new tenant.
I had recommended up front that they try to keep same DID range, that didn't happen. So now I am trying to keep pretty much all of the existing voice mail intact, which was all working I assume, and just change the minimum to get the new DID range to work. I created a new ACDN and set the night forward to voice mail, it all seems to work fine but I can't get the dial by name directory to work. If I dial locally into the application the thru transfer works correctly but if I dial in on a DID, I get the correct application but the thru transfer (dial by name) does not work. I know someone out there wants to respond to this and tell me how simple it is...just do this.. Thanks for any help in advance.

Might be Retriction Permission list needs updated allowing new DID digits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back