Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Trouble finding monthly Avaya hotfix applicability document for server patching 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

chippowell9

Technical User
Aug 18, 2005
US
Am I the only one who routinely finds it difficult to find Avaya's monthly document, entitled "Avaya Contact Center Portfolio Service Packs Compatibility and Security Hotfixes Applicability List"? Searching for the document on the Avaya support website often yields past documents, but the current one often hard to find. I feel like it should always be released in the same, repeatable place, but it doesn't seem to be.

This is the document that used to tell you which Microsoft Windows Updates were OK for you to install on your AACC and affiliated servers. Now it tells you which ones are not OK to install, which is much easier, but one still needs to check before one patches.

Thoughts?

NEWS FLASH: All MS Hotfixes released as of 2/10/2015 are compatible with AACC 6.4 with the latest GA patches. There are still some MS Hotfix dependency listings for Call Recording and Quality Monitoring. This came out in the Feb. list.

Yes, I'm glad they made this change. You still have to check each month though, to ensure there are no excluded updates. My problem is the darned document is never in the same place and sometimes doesn't even come up in a search on their support website. I'll reach out to Avaya on this.

I had a subscription so no looking, a link to the list arrived in my inbox each month. It was setup a long time ago. I will have to see if I can see what I subscribed to that got me the link automatically.

I didn't know you could subscribe, that would be very helpful! Waiting for the March document...has been nine days since MS Patch Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back