Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Trouble Deleting a Station (Fuji 9600)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwhispaz

Technical User
Mar 18, 2009
US
Im having trouble deleting a number that is in Lockout. The MLPFB has been deleted, but when a DIS STSV command is ran, An "OW" appears under the "CMW" option, with a shared CMW button list showing XXXX bno 14, but when the MLPFB of XXXX is pulled up, no common message box is found. How can I delete this and get this Eye sore off of my report...Any help would be greatly appreciated...Thanks!!!

I believe that you will have to connect the appropriate phone to the equipment number to remove the LLO condition. This will then allow you to delete the DN.

When in LLO status, the PBX will not allow deletion of DN's or EN's.

I hope this helps you.

bflowers

You CAN delete stations in "lock-out."

The "OW indication under station services means the station you are trying to delete is the "owner" of a "Common Message Waiting(CMW)" mail box indicator.

Use DIS MLCMB to show list of current CMW assignments.
Then use DEL MLPFB to delet the owner button from wherever else it is used. Then you should be able to delete the extension - locked or not.

3408hponegod; I've been working with the F9600 for a lot of years. I've also been working off and on with an Altura tech who knows virtually everything about the F9600. And yet, you taught me something valuable today. I guess I never asked the right question. Thank you.

bflowers

Glad to help, but never heard back from "mwhispaz" whether they got the station deleted. I've been dealing with F9600s since 1988. I thought it was (and still is)a great switch. We only have one left in our company and it's giving me errors now that I can't figure out or resolve. See my post here:

The station is still programmed, I've plugged the phone in, and removed all of the MLPFB from all others it still displays the "OW" condition in the CMW line.
Dis Stsv,,XXXX
- - - - - - - - - -
- - * - - - - OW* -

< SHARED CMW BUTTON LIST >

DN---BNO DN---BNO DN---BNO DN---BNO DN---BNO

YYYY 014
Dis mlpfb,,YYYY
00 SL YYYY 1 01 SL FFFF 0 02 FN ATD
03 FN ATD 04 FN ATD 05 FN ATD
10 FN PRG 11 FN CFAC 12 FN LNR
13 FN ATD 14 15 FN MW

Bitton 14 is empty...
any help would be appreciated.

Did you use the "can mw" command to elliminate any message waiting from the station?

GWNorth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back