Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Trojan.Zlob??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

themrspeedoist

Technical User
Aug 13, 2007
US
I am Building this unit I have a testy lil' devil giving me a wee scare.
Trojan.Zlob; created a filename A0005090.exe and A0003101.exe so far in slave drive f:\system Volume Information\_restore {JFGFG-GR-SO-ON}
And again f:\system Volume Information\_restore {HJUK-JUGFJ-TJTYJ}
The {KFGJNGJNKGTRJNIG} are examples.

Norton said “Trojan.Zlob” I was able to delete them and I did twice. But they reappear.
I am running the updated version of Spyware Doctor and Norton Corp and still this (Trojan.Zlob) testy lil' devil is hovering over my PC like locus.

F is an external drive I use to back-up my files. Like to have a sure fire way to clobber the old boys

Anyone know how to clobber this lil' turkey and its brothers and sisters?????

Anyone in this room knows how to loose there life's work if they have been working with computers.

Thank You Very Much

Very good and so simple too. Just turn it oof and then turn it back on again. Why didn't I think of it. LOL
Thz again. May your days be merry :)

Just be very thorough in making sure that it isn't anywhere else. In order for it to have gotten into system restore in the first place, it must have been actually active at some point.

You may get better results if you post it in the correct Forum...

forum760

Ben

"If it works don't fix it! If it doesn't use a sledgehammer..."

I ask the right people; ain't that right GANG?????

And "ain't" is in the dictionary LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Betty

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!! ALMOST!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back