Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Tree Incomplete

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhentz

Technical User
Jun 15, 2010
US
We have a CallPilot 150, super simple setup...two greetings, one small tree.

I was trying to change our greeting tables before the holidays when I got a warning that our tree is incomplete, so no changes to the table would be saved. Sure enough, when I go to the Tree Admin screen, it says that Table 1 is incomplete. I've nosed around to try and figure out how to fix it but have come up empty...any idea how I can complete my tree? Or why it's incomplete in the first place? (We don't have any issues with the performance of the VM system in general.)

I saw mention of making a blank recording in Path 0, but I can't find Path 0 anywhere, nor can I see a way to create it.

Thanks!

You created a Path that is a Menu, however you didn't create any other Path's under that Path.

The idea is to press single digits within CCR however some people will instead create a Path as a Menu but only record as information or to list people ext numbers, in both case's a single digit is not used. if you do the above 2 scenarios then fool the tree to think it's complete.

Example:
For a list of our employee's press 1
Path 1 = Menu, your recording lists the peoples ext numbers.
The trick- Create Path 1X (X = any number 1 to 8)
i.e. Path 18, and make it transfer to reception.
Now Path 1/Menu is complete.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

Thanks Curly, I will try that in the morning.

It worked! There were two menus down near the bottom of my tree that didn't have any paths. As soon as I fixed that it was fine.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back