Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Trapeze mx-216r

Status
Not open for further replies.

hypnotic101

Technical User
Mar 21, 2003
CA
Well everyone. I'm new to the trapeze wireless device so bare with me. I'm running v4.2.2.3. I bought this from a guy getting rid of it. the problem that i'm having is that i'm loosing communication to the router from the network. I could be pinging the mx-216r for 100 pings and then it will just drop off. I get a response every 10 pings or so but then just back to time outs. Just wondering if there is anything that I should look into for it. If I connect a computer directly to the switch and put a static in that computer I seam to be able to ping it all day long. any info would be great. I would like to upgrade the firmware but I guess i will have to call trapeze to see what I need to do to get my hands on a new firmware then 4.2.2.3.

thanks again
cj

One other note is that from the computer attach directly to the router i can ping the router no problem but from the console I can not ping the computer which I find a odd.
thanks again
cj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back