Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

transport driver error

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuruvee

MIS
Jul 30, 2002
KW
I get the following error when connecting to citrix server metaframe from XP ICA dial-in clients. " unable to connect to citirx server transport driver error" The error occurs ocassionaly. Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks in Advance

If you are getting this message, then your network connection (RAS Connection) is either not connecting or failing. Transport driver error is referring to the network transport.

I got that same error. After some troubleshooting, I discovered that my datastore wasn't reponding to calls from my exchange server. I re-cycled my box that holds my datastore and everything started working again. The best way to determine if something is wrong with a particular app, go into console manager on XPA and select 'properties' of the app that's giving you problems. If your datastore isn't responding, that's where you'll find out by the message that pops up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back