Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Transparent strokes gap between cell

Status
Not open for further replies.

samuca

Technical User
Mar 16, 2004
BR
Question is:

Is there anyway to use transparent strokes (or gap), in table cells so that the background appears between the cells fill?

Using Indd CS3 at Windows XP.

Tks

You can sort of fake it but it's not great.

Are you trying to have a space between the columns? I don't understand the desired result. Can you post some screen shots of what you're trying to do?

The result i want is like this image.
But i created it with colored text boxes side by side spaced in between, so that image bellow them appears.
I was wondering how to do this as a real table. I mean, with blank space between the cells. I thought it would be done with strokes.

http://samuelot.carbonmade.com/projects/70952#5
Well setting the stroke to None also causes the width of the stroke to be set to 0.

But all you need to do is to insert a row above the cell and a row below the cell. Then colour the cell with NONE for the gaps and the blue for the cells you want coloured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back