Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

translating character data to native language

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmando84

Programmer
Dec 28, 2005
US
I am using a sql server database that has a column of datatype varchar which stores character data. I need to translate that character data into the native language (japanese). Does anyone have a clue how to do this?

Thanks

You might try forum183, the SQL Server Programming forum.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."
- Winston Churchill

I was wondering if anyone new how to do this in Classic ASP?

You might try searching through forum333. I believe this topic has been dealt with before there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."
- Winston Churchill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back