Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Transformed TR1102

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueBrand

MIS
Sep 25, 2001
CA
When I attempt to open my model, I encounter error TR1102, informing that a level associated with a category count measure is not defined as unique. I'm not sure why it didn't error as I closed the model, but now, does anyone know how I can open it? Thanks.

I have the same problem also. Unfortunately, I don't have the answer. I only receive this error after I have successfully generated the categories in the model. So I get around the problem by reverting back to a version I saved before generating the categories. We haven't found a way back into the problem model but if anyone knows how to I would also be grateful.

I have also asked Cognos Support the question "If there is a problem with a model, why doesn't it tell you before you close it?" - seems a bit mad to me. Even running "check model" prior to closing doesn't shown any errors in my model.

Status
Not open for further replies.