Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TRANSFERRING DATA FROM AUTOQUOTES TO SAGE300

Status
Not open for further replies.

2ManyHats

IS-IT--Management
Mar 14, 2018
CA
hello all!

I was wondering if it is possible to transfer a quote from autoquotes to an accpac order?

I know the codes would probably have to be on the autoquote.

Any way of doing this?

It's just a bit of a pain when there is a 30 page order and you have to manually enter each item onto a new order. ( It takes literally forever)

I finally made it work so that it exports all of the data. But i'm concerned that if I attempt to edit it and upload it as an o/e it will come out all wonky.

If anyone knows a way of doing this it would be very helpful.

What is autoquotes? Why don't you just use regular OE quotes?

Sage 300 Whisperer

Autoquotes is a system that project managers can use.

It makes creating a quote easier as all of the vendor items are in autoquotes. You just type in the name of the item and it pops up.

Add it to your quote and send it off to the customer.

I wanted to try to find out if the data can be transferred to sage 300

Sure! But that's because we don't know anything about Autoquotes.

Can you access the data via ODBC? Does it have the ability to run scripts or macros that access COM objects? Can you export quotes?

Just try to export data from autoquotes to csv/excel or directly make view in database then make program to automatically export that data to SAGE 300

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back