Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Transfering out of a mailbox in MM 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

john82

Technical User
Mar 24, 2006
US
Here is my problem: If I am in a mailbox and I want to transfer to a user in the PBX, I would hit *t the extension and #, this works, however if that call goes to cover, I get a recording that states "transfer cannot be completed please try again later." While tracing in the switch I get a denial event 1193 which is pretty useless. When tracing in OPHist the end all be all is "Transfer to extension failed due to a busy condition". So here are some additional facts, the MM is IP connect with 60 ports in the trunk group. When I hit *t and the extension I see me hit the station in the switch and go to cover, where I see it access the VM trunk group before I get the denial event. Oh and by the way if I transfer out of voicemail and the end user picks up, there is no problem, the issues only exist when the end point goes to coverage...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back