Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Transfer to Operator from Mailbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altayan

Technical User
Mar 14, 2008
US
I didn't see an answer to this searching around so please let me know if I just missed it.

I have several hundred users on a Nortel Opt 81c using a Callpilot 201i with Rls 5.0. We have recently done a lot of reduction in our operator and receptionist staff and so we only have 1 person left for all of it. The problem is that when you push "0" while in a mailbox it doesn't route to that person like it does when you dial "0" from an internal line.

My question is, "How do I set all the mailboxes to go to one particular place when a caller press "0" inside the mailbox?"

Thanks in advance, Tek-Tips rules!

Email all users to log into their mailbox and press "801" for the custom operator setting. Have them change the custom operator to the receptionist's extension. There is no system wide setting. You either need to do it in each mailbox within CallPilot Manager or let the users themselves do it by press "801" while logged into their box.

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

Awesome, I feel better that I wasn't able to find a global option now. Thanks telebub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back