Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Transfer to Cell phone - crazy request

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaphein

Technical User
Aug 4, 2005
CA
Hello,
One of my clients is asking if it would be possible for someone in the field that is currently speaking on his cell phone, on a call that was transfered to him through th IP Office (unconditional xfer to the cell phone, trunk to trunk call) to make a warm transfer of that call back inside the office with the cell phone.

I don't think it's possible but since you guys have always been a great help I tought I'd ask before saying that it can't be done.

As always that you very much for your help

If this is unclear, tell me, I'll try to clarify as much as I can.

this is currently not possible
If I remember the IPO road map correctly somthing like this "may" be introduced in either V4.0 or V4.1 sometime next year

You are basically looking for the definety EC500 feature which allows you to transfer and use other various features via shortcodes. Tell them to cough up some real money and buy a definety. IPGuru is correct. The IPO cant accomplish this feature.

This is available to you via Mobile Twinning in IPO 3.2 however there is a fee for each Mobile Twinning user.

Kyle Holladay
Certified: ACACN, ACSCI, ACSCM, TIA-CTP
"If it worked the way it should you wouldn't need me

Mobile Twilling on V3.2 will only alow you to recover a Mobile call from the Master handset of a twinned pair
it will not allow the Mobile caller to transfer back to the IPO from the Mobile.

The EC500 Definity style operatin is planned for a futre release of IPO.

Yep IPGURU is right you can,t transfer back with mobile twinning. Maby next year.

Greets Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back