Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

transfer recalls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badphoneman

Technical User
Oct 17, 2008
US
I have a customer that has a 3904 defined in nit1, there isn't an attendant console on the system. The transfer recall is not working. I found some documentation that says recalls will not go to a nit dn, and the calls are placed in a attendant queue. Is this correct? The customer states it just quit working. I think it may have quit working when the console was removed. Any ideas? I've adjusted the rtim with not affect.

Recalls only apply to Attendant extended calls. They do not have an Attendant, so it never worked like a "recall".

However, people might FDN, or zero out of mailboxes, leaving the customer to proclaim "it always used to work".

However, it never worked after they removed the Attendant consoles.

[©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] A Variety of Free Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators

Thanks, that's the why I understood it from the docs. I just wanted to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back