Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Transfer Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamvari

Vendor
Feb 1, 2008
ZW
I cannot transfer a call to another System through Voip. Is there any programming needed for net tranfer. If try to trnafer a call extensions are not releasing the call to the other part, the call will ring back to the original extension. All systems are on Version 3.8 two Ipldk600 and three Ipldk100

Dial Tone shoul be There

Hi,

I had sery similar problem with my unit (not Ip). My problem was Ive unassigned all flex buttons of handsets and that caused transfer problem. When I assign CO lines to the handsets all transfers came back to the normal. I hope it would be helpfull.

Regards

I have also had a similar issue - to resolve it I had to also program the Co Lines back on the flex keys

Regards
Steve

But these are voip trunks do i need to that its happening on every extension not only the operator

Dial Tone shoul be There

Could you be more explicit
I don´t understand your requirment
If you try to transfer a call to another system what happned
is the call answered by remote set?
Or, is blind transfer, the originator hang off before called set answering.
is Originator on ipldk600?
are The calls between system ok?

The calls are between the networked systems, On trnsfer the system does not connect the transfered party or on blind transfer the call reconects to the originator who transfere the call.

Dial Tone shoul be There

I am still struggling with this problem. If i try to transfer a call to an extension on the remote system over voip net the call si bouncing back it. It rings once to th tranfered extension and comes back . You cant make a transfer accros net. Internall everything is fine. pleas help!!!!

Dial Tone shoul be There

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back