Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Transfer Keycode from Callpilot 200i to 201i

Status
Not open for further replies.

grifc

Programmer
Jan 4, 2008
LC

I am trying to transfer keycodes from a Callpilot 200i system to a 201i, but keep getting error "error decoding system". Can anyone assist with this procedure.

I also tried reloading operating system on 200i however the system is requesting that i load MSDos 6.2 via a flashcard. Does anyone know where i can access the program so i can load it on the a flash card.

Regards,
grifc

Thanks
grifc

Hi,

CallPilot system types are keycoded. You can't use the same keycode on a 200i or 201i.

You will need to get a new keycode from Nortel if you want to change system type.

And the recovery procedures are well documented in the NTP's. You need to start in the flash DOS thingy menu. It's the first question the system asks you when it powers up.

Marc D.

If Bill Gates had a nickel for every time Windows crashed... Oh wait, he does...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back