Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Transfer Ericsson bp 50 Analog Programming situation to Mfim 50b

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitram11

Technical User
Nov 21, 2005
DE
hello, all
need help for reconstruct a analog bp 50 situation to an ipecs mfim 50b (SLTM4 gateway is concected/registered, terminal numbers are already defined) This is what exists on a Ericsson BP 50:
4 small analog pbx groups( with different ringing sequence to the terminals ), which responds on 4 door buttons (and access a tfe module, which is already programmed - i think , that can stay as it is);

how can i reconstruct/programm this on a Mfim 50b; i had to say, only small knowledges on this platform;

at this time greetings from germany and thanks especially to the members of this forum xs 650, eats4treats and martin hodge, who help me a lot in former times.

Thanks for all advice.

The pbx groups in BP are the station groups in a MFIM.
So create 4 station groups with type Ring (same like a parallel PBX group in BP).
In PGM 231 you can change the ring tone.

Hello, xs650

thanks for reply - will try this and hope, to managing this;

there is one more new problem for me: it was necesarry , to add a dtim8 also in this 50b system; i have done this, the gateway is registered in web interface(via pgm 101, the gateay is vissible, and unter column "type" " it is shown in blue text, which i can click, and a menue "station" appears with the 8 ports ); i am wondering now, what to do more, to activate the Ports ?;
i have already give a number to one port, which appears correkt in this menue "Station";
i have linked a terminal (LDP 7016) direct to the dtim, but get no signal to display.

Thanks for advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back