Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Transfer caller to CCR Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

swfl

Technical User
Nov 16, 2007
US
With the callpilot, when a caller decides to press 0 instead of listening to the info in a CCR tree, is it possible to send the caller back to the attendant(ccr tree in particular)? When transfered to voice mail extension it goes to general delivery mailbox.

Look at Operator Settings, it's set default at 100, which is GD. Enter your attndt. DN # instead.

Adversity is Opportunity

Thanks Dewey. I'm not sure I understand. I have the operator DN # a hunt group DN so the operator rings a couple different sets before GD picks up. I want to be able to send the caller back to the CCR tree they were listening to before they pressed 0 for the operator so they can listen to the information provided should they jump the gun and hit 0 right away.

Got it. You can set up a Ftr code that will send someone back to any CCR Tree. For instance Ftr911 sends them back to Table 1 Path 1. The bummer is, I've never done it. But, I saw a post on how to do it. If not this thread, then the BCM thread.

Elmininate the, thanks dewey, copy and paste your second post on the BCM thread, and you'll get an answer.

Adversity is Opportunity

Thanks Dewey. You mentioned BCM so I checked the Callpilot applications section of the BCM 50 manual and lo and behold "HOW TO TRANSFER TO A CCR TREE". Why it doesn't have same info in both manuals is beyond me. Voicemail transfer (F986),table number of CCR tree then #.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back