Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Transfer Call in Application Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmartinez1969

Programmer
Nov 30, 2006
US
I am trying to transfer a call to a cell phone in application builder using a transfer block. It will transfer the call to the cell, I can see it ringing, however when the voicemail of the cell phone gets ready to pickup I get an error message. Is there a cls of service that I need to change that would allow the transfer call go into the voicemail of the cell.

What erro do you get? We have been having some what of the same problem but only when the cell phone does not answer and the call is forwarded to the cell's phone voice mail it does not recognized the number and plays a default greeting. same problem with calls forwarded tohomes with CO voice mails. I have tried a dummy "Q" to the cell, Phatom DN to the cell, and the full cell number allowed in the permision list of call pilot all have the same result.Still working on this issue.

I get this message when the call rings the cell 3 times and then tries to go to the cells voicemail..."your call cannot be completed as dialed, please try again later". If I call the cell directly with a phone I get the cell's voicemail. I have tried this with a Cingular cell phone as well as a Verizon cell phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back