Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

transfer ata from one office to another office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony2018

IS-IT--Management
Mar 19, 2008
US
transfering someone to one office to another and i have her phone working but the ata, for her fax, isn't working. translation pattern is set up to the ata so basicly i'm assuming i'm only changing the 2 things under the translation pattern and 4 things in the phone configuration. in the translation pattern i just change partition and the calling search space. in the phone configuration i just change device pool, common profile, and calling search space to the new office settings. the ata is still not working. do you guys have any suggestions on where else to look? the number came from a list of DID's that was given to my by my boss, i had it setup long before the move and it works at the main corp office.

Do you get a dial tone on that line using a basic analog phone or butt set?

Hope this helps.

Please remember to rate helpful posts........

yes i do get a dial tone and she can fax out. but if someone were to fax in they probably won't reach the ata.

if you call the fax does it pick up?

Hope this helps.

Please remember to rate helpful posts........

Make a call from the ata using an analog set to a local IP phone and see what number comes up, make sure it is the right one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back