Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Transcender A+ software for Win 2000 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

iblearnen

Instructor
Jul 17, 2005
US
I have the Transcender A+ software for Win 2000 Pro, will this get me most of what I need to pass the current test that Microsoft is offering? If not any info would be great. Thanks & have a great weekend

IB Learnen

i'm a little confused on which you actually have.

If you mean you have a transcender exam prep software for the Comptia A+ exam that runs on a windows 2K machine. Than yes, in every instance that i have used Transcender it has been a very well put together and closely matches the type of questions that you can expect on the real exam.

However do not just rely on one set of practice exams, there are several free ones as well.

Stuart

I have the Transcender test prep software for the Win 2000 Pro. A+ test, I know the test will be different for the A+ XP test but it should be a good place to start preparing….Yes?

That must be what you mean.

And if that is right, than yes it will certainly help. It is skills that you will be tested on.

But like you already said you will be missing the XP portion(s) so plan studying accordingly.

But either way it cannot hurt.

Stuart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back