Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

tranfering an outbound call

Status
Not open for further replies.

falwiz

MIS
Oct 24, 2003
US
My option 11 system 3.0 got hit by lighning and crashed so i had t reload the system from scratch. It seems that everything is working now but one thing. I cannot tranfer a call if i was the one call to an outside location and then to another extention i have on another system i have in another building. This is the onl system that has this problem. I know its something stupid but i seem to have a brain fart (lol) Please help

if you can transfer an incoming call to the same extension

check the answer supervision settings

After making the outbound call, press the # key imediately and see if it lets you.

if those didn't do the trick, try making the route int and make sure both trunks don't have the same targ

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

janchundia is correct. Trunk to Trunk transfer must be turned on in CDB LD 15 chg NET
Also FTOP option must be set. Then CLS on station must be set as..FTTC FTTR FTTU (conditional, restricted, or unrestricted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back