Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Trainsignal cbt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thriverIT

MIS
Feb 7, 2003
CA
Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone of you guys used or is using trainsignal as a source for MCSE exams... I am considering to pursue the MCSE certi and looking for additional (highly recommended) source for me to pass all exams. I am currently a System Admin and has AT+ and CNA certi and passed 1 exam for MCSE 2000 track since 2002.

Thanks in advance for all ur information...

I highly recommend trainsignal stuff. I used when I was doing my MCSE and it is excellent material.

I will say this though;
Personally I believe that CBTs alone is not enough material, I used the mspress blue books as well as Trainsignal.

Paul
MCSE

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
Albert Einstein

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the information... I already have the MS blue book for the core exams. I am considering trainsignal as additional source... I need to be sure that the one I will choose is worth my money since the company I am working right now will not pay for it :(

Thanks again and congrats for passong all the exams for MCSE!

- Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back