Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Training notes or free downloads for SQL2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpitc

IS-IT--Management
Dec 20, 2009
GB
Does anyone know where I can find some free downloads for SQL 2005 Management Studio tutorials.

I am searching the internet and have come across E-Books but cant quite find a simple step by step guide on how to do things. I have some experience but would like to ahve some further guidance. Does anyone know any links.

Thanks

Amazon.com might be the best bet.

Dr.Sql
Good Luck.

Hi

I found a good book on Amazon and the delivery seems to have vanished into thin air and I get no replies from the seller, hence I was looking for a free download of some sort. I have about 2 weeks to sort some notes, I cant find any on any web search so perhaps they are not avaialble for free. Thanks anyway DrSql.

Try going to the Red-Gate website. This site is a provider of SQL Server based tools but have a lot of excellent freebie SQL server books

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back