Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Training needed NW england

Status
Not open for further replies.

seasideskippy

Programmer
May 6, 2005
GB
Hi I require some training on the Realitis DX in the NW England, the system is already working fine its just for moves and changes.

what do you need to know??

Remember if it doesn't work hit it harder

Scott UK

I'm sure if you let us know what you need to do, between us we can tell you the right commands to us (assuming you know the OSL logins for the system).

Some starters:

To list an extension properties type lex xxxx where xxx is the extension number

To change a class of service it's scs xxx zzz (where xxx is the extension number and zzzz is the class of service you want to assign).

To change a TAC it's stac (and then the same as scs).

To change text descriptors on extensions it's rts ex xxx yyyy - where xxx is the extension and yyy is the description
i.e. rts ex 100 100 Reception would make the phone display 100 Reception when it rang a digital handset.

I could let you have a copy of the electronic command manual...if I could work out how to get it to you.

Hi ghmids,
If you could log on to Tonido
Logon as guest:
Username: hipath4000
Password: hipath4000

You can upload that electronic command manual there.
Try and put it into the Temp folder
I will make a folder for it.

If you have manuals for different versions that would be helpful as well ?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back