Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Training available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreagarcia

Technical User
Aug 2, 2002
US
How would I go about getting training to go beyond just the basic interface operations? I am reading the threads in this forum and realize that my understanding of Legato only scratches the surface.

Keep in mind that my company will not pay for any training, and I am not exactly what you would call dedicated enough to pay for it myself. *grin*

I have tried reading the material that came with the software but it is extremely technical and it puts me to sleep. Perhaps there are free or very inexpensive CBT's available? Any other suggestions?

Gratefully
Andrea

What exactly ar e you looking to learn? If you have a good grast of the operating system your working with and good networking skills, you should be able to go through the docs and learn what you need.
Let us know what your looking for and perhaps we can give you what you need.
Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back