Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Trace help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash1057

MIS
Jul 24, 2003
US
Is it possible to trace a call that goes into an ACD queue and then gets IFDN to a Phantom DN that is DCFW? If so can someone please post the commands.

Thanks

not that I'm aware.

You can place trace's on phones that will run for a time period you specify (ld 80)but I'm not aware of a way of continuously monitoring a individual call as it goes through a acd. you can take a snap shot of a call on a digital trunk

Not sure about continuously monitoring a analogu trunk.

Can you be more specific as to what you are looking for?

It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

you can try a entc in load 80 against a trunk (tn) or a station, what problem are you trying to solve?..may be more then one way to get there from here

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

It seemed that no calls got sent to the phantom DN and to the revert DN we have set up in MM over the weekend like they should have coming from the queue. So I would like to put up a trace and see if the calls are even getting sent to the IFDN or to revert DN.

do a entc on your set, it will show all targets, they are a little hard to read but the best i can think of, also try dialing the ncfw and the ifdn to see where they send you ..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back