Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TR87 tests on AES 5.2.1.103.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

buckers

MIS
Mar 3, 2004
GB
Has anyone integrated OCS with AES 5.2.1.103.0? I have it working on an older version of AES (4.5.1) but need to migrate to the newer version as i cannot buy licences on the old platform.
I have run through the steps...
-Established TSAPI link to PBX-opened port 4723 (TR87)
-obtained CA cert chain - imported OK
-made request and imported cert OK (cli and serv auth)
-configured the Enterprise Directory with an account that has correct permisions on the AD
-setup teluri dial plan (copied existing working aes)
-added auth hosts (same as previous AES - however on AES 5.2.1 there is an additional user auth policy - which i may have got wrong???)

Now when doing the TR87 util test (all of them) I'm getting absolutely nothing in return - no errors or success messages - the final test is not completing calls either but still get no errors.

Has anyone seen this before - does anyone have any notes on the OCS AES intergation on AES 5.2.1.103.0???

Any help greatly appreciated.

I've resolved the issue - 2 things...

1 - I setup the cert as a server cert - not an aesserver cert - this resolved the TR87 test non feedback issue.

2 - I put the teluri plan in default settings not in the switch administration dial plan.

All sorted!

Thanks for posting the solutions to your issues. I was curious but didn't have the answers so I didn't post.

- Miguel

A very wise and well respected man once told me "Shut Up!".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back