Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Toshiba Strata CIX, unable to switch extensions to DKT3000 mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

themaritimegirl

Technical User
Jun 8, 2016
CA
Hi all,

We have a Toshiba Strata CIX100 system, and some of the extensions are stuck in DKT2000 mode, evidenced by only the left half of the display of a connected DKT3000 or DP5000 phone being used, and the SpDial button not working.

I'm aware of the process to switch an extension to DKT3000 mode (press 3+6+9+Hold, #, FB07, Hold), but it simply doesn't work - regardless of if FB07's LED is on or off, the extension remains in DKT2000 mode. If I try the process on an extension that's already in DKT3000 mode, it works just fine - I can switch back and forth as I please. But for the extensions that were already in DKT2000 mode when I got here, they seem to be stuck that way. I've tried switching the afflicted extensions using a DKT3020 phone and a DP5020 phone.

In case this information is important, we have twelve DKT3000, five DP5000, two DKT2000, and seven IP5000 phones connected to the system. I have limited experience programming the system via a telephone, but no access to programming via the Windows software.

Thanks for any help with this!

We resolved the issue - the afflicted extensions were on a card jumpered to force DKT2000 mode on all extensions. Removed the jumper, and now things work as they should.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back