Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Toshiba CIX 40 Caller ID missed calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

freshfitz

Vendor
Aug 3, 2009
US
Is there anyway on a CIX-40 to display a missed calls? or put a Caller ID button on all phones to see missed calls?

Here is my scenario

4 incoming co lines ring all phones then goes to a general mailbox.

I had to create a phdn of 2200 and have the co lines DIT the 2200 phdn. 200 is the owner this will allow the callerid button on that phone to log all missed calls but there is no notifiction on the LCD. Is there anyway to get the LCD to say you have missed calls or get the button on all phones to be able to view the missed calls for any call on the 1-4 phone lines? The main issue is if 3 people are on the phone they can not tell who is calling in cause the LCD does not display any caller ID info if you are on the phone. The callerID button I programmed on the phdn will log this call so when you hang up you can press the CLID button and view that missed call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back