Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Tooltips extensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

redshep

Technical User
Mar 14, 2002
GB
Hello,

I need to have a tooltip facility. I have been trying out the dHTMLTooltips extension for Dreamweaver (MX143243-dHTMLTooltips.mxp). It seems to do what I want, but I cant work out how to place the tip where I want it. Also if you roll off and then back on, the position of the tooltip changes a bit each time - anyone know why this is?

Does anyone have a better suggestion? I could do it myself with layers and a show/hide behaviour but there are so many I would end up with a huge amount of layers, and spending ages on it.

Many thanks for any help,

Red

duuuur, I am thick - just realised the position depends on where your mouse mouses over the link - that is rather annoying.

anyone know a better way?

Red

layers P-) The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back