Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

tools -- Options question

Status
Not open for further replies.

iemproductions

Programmer
Jan 30, 2002
US
hello,

a client sent me an email saying that they have v 2.0.3 installed and was going through the oo writer guide. on pg 25, figure 23 there are 2 restore options shown: editing view and open windows.(tools - - options - - oo - - view) they do not have these options.

i looked on the first page of the manual and it says that some chapters are based on v2.0.1. is it possible that these options were removed from the current version.

thank you.

I don't know what features you're referring to; I can't find them in v. 2.0.3. It's extremely unlikely that the user interface would have been changed between sub-minor versions; bug-fixes would be the only changes.

I suppose the screenshot proves the options must have been there at some stage. It seems they are now automatically applied. Is it important to your client to be able to turn them off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back