Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Toolbar question

Status
Not open for further replies.

pierrotsc

Programmer
Nov 25, 2007
US
Is it possible to have a toolbar on the left of the form with the buttons going down?
right now, when i add buttons on a toolbar that is on the left, the buttons still go from left to right and not from top to bottom..
P

Make the bar the width of your buttons and set AutoSize to False

Steve: N.M.N.F.
If something is popular, it must be wrong: Mark Twain
That's just perfectly normal Paranoia everyone in the universe has that: Slartibartfast

It does not work or I cannot make it to work.
I drop a toolbar on the form and align it to the left. autosize is false by default.
The width of the bar is 29.
I right click on the toolbar and add a toolbutton. I make sire that its size is 29.
I right-click on the toolbar again and add another button. Nothing shows because the button is added to the right of the previous button and not under like I would like it to be.

Thanks.
P

Hmm I just tried it and it worked fine, If there is no room for the button and Autosize false then they should get added below.
I will look again tomorrow unless some else comes up with a fix before then?

Steve: N.M.N.F.
If something is popular, it must be wrong: Mark Twain
That's just perfectly normal Paranoia everyone in the universe has that: Slartibartfast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back