Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Tool to review SWF's...NEED EXPERT ADVICE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildWest

Programmer
Apr 2, 2002
US
Here the scoop: I get a SWF file from my supplier every week and I need to scroll through each frame one at a time. Instead of purchasing the full version of Flash, I would like to acocmplish this with a FREE tool or very inexpensive tool. Does anyone know of any out there?

Thanks in advance.

I have a drop down box with different items that you can select. Once an item is selected from the combo box the datagrid is populated with a specific type of data from an xml file. The images don't load on the first time with the cell renderer class. After the datagrid has been populated and you select another item in the datagrid the images will finally come into the datagrid. So in order to get images into the datagrid you have to load the datagrid twice. Any answers of how to get this to work right off the bat. Any help would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back