Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Too many concurrent formula evaluations

Status
Not open for further replies.

cthor

MIS
Apr 1, 1999
TH
Domino R5 mail router has been stopping periodically. Symptoms: mail#.box files fill up (we have 4) and server displays the following message repeatedly:<br>&quot;Router: error searching mailbox file mail.box: Too many concurrent formula evaluations; please retry&quot;<br><br>So far our only solution is to shut down and restart the router process.<br><br>Anyone have a better - i.e. preventive - solution for this?<br>

I copied this from Notes.net

We have the same problem, R5.0.2 on an IBM 5500. On a request from Lotus we took two memory dumps one before and one just after the error, (while the mail.box was rapidly filling up.) I sent these to Lotus for them to look at. My work around has been to bounce the server weekly and stop and start the router daily. The reply I got from Lotus is as follows: <TOO MANY CONCURRENT FORMULA EVALUATIONS: this issue has been reported to Lotus Quality Engineering and has been proposed for 5.05. THIS IS NOT DEFINITE. Thank you for your time.>

Problem went away with the update to 5.05. Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back